Tuesday, November 4, 2008

About me

Hello everyone, this is my very first post, thus I shall introduce a little bit about myself. Firstly, my name is Cloud living and studying in Singapore. An avid trekker and a traveller by blood. I live by many mottos in life and so far, I am contented that everything in life has gone on pretty smoothly for me.

I am holding onto 2 diplomas, one of them in Biomedical Electronics and the other in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality management. Apart from studies, I got a 2-star kayaking certificate, an open water diver, an avid trekker, and a traveller by blood.


While not travelling, I practice the art of Capoeira and chilling out with friends over the weekends and playing with my camera.

Pictures of my treks and travels will be updated over the next few weeks so watch this space.


I know she looks hot!


And, this is me!

No comments:

Post a Comment